Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Need help for Windows 7 Comp: Could not find or load main class

2 replies to this topic

NineToes

NineToes

Noob (level: 3)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 3 posts
  • Username(s):Ninetoes
  • Time Online: 8h 41m 41s

Java is completely updated; I can't figure out the solution. Any info I find in Google is for non-beginners when it comes to Java

"You woke the wrong dog!"

-NineToes

"Will you be my friend?"

-The Sad Mummy

maxresdefault.jpg

Cow

Cow

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 293 posts
  • Username(s):Coww, Cow Skiller
  • Clan:Help
  • Time Online: 14d 6h 15m 48s

I'm gonna need more information regarding this, is this for Simplicity client or regarding something else entirely?

Posted Image

wisealex1

wisealex1

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 26 posts
  • Username(s):wisealex1/no help
  • Time Online: 1d 10h 4m 46s

I am going to reply on how to fix this cause i had same problem and this is the first place i checked.If you experience this problem then go to search under windows and search then type %temp% click the temp file this temp file is where all the cashe files are kept for windows 7. Scroll threw and until you see simplicity files delete all the files labelled simplicity. Close the the folder and re download the client this should fix it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 13 user(s)