facebook point

Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gains4Dayz?! [Simplicity Money Making Guide]

PvP2Max Simplicity Money Making Guide Money Making #RoadTo100

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PvP2Max

PvP2Max

Noob (level: 3)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 9 posts
  • Time Online: 17h 35m 25s

Wait a Money Making Guide?!?!

Most if any of you won't know this but previously before I came here I did other RuneScape Private Servers. An I loved making the content, but then I switched over to Minecraft / Moddd. I loved playing the game but I hated recording it so it made it feel like a task. :( Well I a here to say I am back with to my roots of RSPS! I can only wait to see the community support! I hope to  have you all as my back bone in making the dream of entertaining others a dream come true! If you anything to say about my channel please leave it down in the comments I am always on and replying! I just love to see what I can improve on! Also shout out to Skiller G1rl for getting me that 20$ Scroll for cheaper then I could from anyone else!!

YouTube Channel

​The link above is my YouTube channel!

Gains4Dayz?! [Simplicity Money Making Guide]

​The link above will take you to my most recent video!

If you need to contact me check out my about page for my email or you can message me IG. My IGN is PvP2Max. I also am looking for co labs! So if you have a mic and do YouTube message me and we will work something out!

P.S Everyone make sure to check the description! Important information in there! ​I can't wait to here your feed back these first couple episodes will be update videos with little bits of Pking and a lot of bossing! Also keep an eye out for non announced prizes and other viewer interactive stuff!

Spoiler: There might just be a hidden text in the video at some random point if you can be the first to tell me what it says and when exactly it is you might just get a prize! Remember not every day will there be a prize some days might just be to keep you on your toes so make sure become apart of my Notification squad to be the first!

• Heroic likes this

Heroic

Heroic

Hill Giant (level: 28)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 29 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 11h 6m 14s
Nice collection of money making ways man! This should help beginning players a lot. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PvP2Max, Simplicity, Money Making Guide, Money Making, #RoadTo100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users