Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Important Information/Eco Reset

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

D J

D J

Manager

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 245 posts
  • Time Online: 17d 4h 12m 5s

I'm making a post to inform you guys that we do care about the server. Its success, which a lot of you have questioned in the last month or so, is our top priority. We've lost a ton of players since the beginning May due to lack of updates, and our economy has gotten to the point where most items just aren't even worth grinding for. A lot of the server content is old content. We wish to make that right.

To fix this, we have decided to do an economy reset which means that ALL items in game will be removed. This will be happening on Saturday, April, 22nd.

Will we refund donation points? YES. Your in-game ranks will stay what they are and you will receive Donator points equal to your amount donated.

* So:  Amount donated = How many points you will receive

Will stats be reset? NO. Stats and rank will stay the same.

We realize that this will anger some people maybe resulting in them quitting but we are trying to make decisions that are in the best interest of the server. We hope that you guys stick around get hyped for a new start with a clean economy! We will be sending out mass e-mails to all old/current players about the eco reset which we figure will bring back a lot of old players that quit.

I would like to add something to DJ's original post in order to clarify what will happen and address your doubts and uncertainties.

Untradeables

All untradeable items will be kept. This includes special items that were received from events, pets, etc.

Donation point refund

We will write an algorithm to convert the total amount you donated to each package of credits available in the store at the moment. That would mean that if you donated a total amount of $400 you will receive 400 credits and a bonus of 150 credits. If you've donated $700 you will receive 700 credits and and a bonus of 250 credits.

Compensation

We are working on some kind of reward for the trouble of the players. This will include a new starter package, a mystery box that will allow you to get a special item and some kind of untradeable like a Veteran cape.

Regards,

D J

Simplicity Manager

• siploe, nightraptor, Dripz and 2 others like this

EfIsck8.png

giphy.gif

Rank #1 on Hiscores

-First to get Completionist Cape!

Sparc blac

Sparc blac

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Silver Donator

• rsps
  • 22 posts
  • Username(s):Sparc blac
  • Clan:Legends
  • Time Online: 2d 1h 23m 6s

What if we donated on a double donation point weekend?

Posted Image

B A D H

B A D H

Moss Giant (level: 51)

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 61 posts
  • Username(s):B R A D
  • Time Online: 2d 16h 54m 49s

I don't understand why an eco reset will make a difference, the good items are still worth the money they should be, I don't see the logic sadly...

• Bio likes this

Gamb1er

Gamb1er

Hill Giant (level: 28)

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 29 posts
  • Time Online: 18h 36m 45s

Long overdue, great update in my opinion. However, I think that something that could improve the transition would be by giving everyone a fair bit of cash upon reset (like 20 - 50m) to rebuy all their supplies like pots/food etc.

Totally agree with this decision though! Keep it up staff, #MakeSimplicityGreatAgain

• Prophet and Acerhawk like this

1e380366128d6ceb3a0fb1397b0ba808.png

Winning

Winning

Sip's Roach

• rsps
  • 250 posts
  • Time Online: 21d 8h 12m 21s

Im happy that this is happening. lets keep this server going strong!

Lets be honest. this is another reason to drink beer

nTdvvzt.png
Credit goes to Activate for Signature! Thank you!

siploe

siploe

Ruby Donator

• Ruby Donator

• rsps
  • 551 posts
  • Time Online: 17d 13h 46m 44s

good job boys keep up the good work XD

• Prophet likes this

giphy.gif

Dripz

Dripz

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 395 posts
  • Username(s):Dripz
  • Clan:The Boys
  • Time Online: 21d 14h 43m 27s

To be honest i want an eco reset there is to many items in the eco that Have been duped from old players and smuggled items i think this will be good for the Community and the server will have an clean eco i hope to see on what u guys think about this have a good day.

-Dripz

Posted Image

a s m r

a s m r

Noob (level: 3)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 8 posts
  • Time Online: 11h 36m 19s

Hope this is one step into bringing the server back. Just came back after a while of absence. Will I get 150 donor points from donating 100$?

All you youngins with an attitude problem... calm down... we're playing games here.

B A D H

B A D H

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 61 posts

Questions: 

1. What will the conversation rate for the donation points? E.G - 1$ = 1 point? (will this include the scroll claims in game without irl money donations?)

2. Will untradeable items E.G Pets, chaotics, primal, void ETC be removed alongside everything else? (I don't think that should be something that gets removed as it won't affect "eco"

3. What will be happening to point counters E.G Trivia, slayer, PC, loyalty points - Will they be going too?

• Gamb1er likes this

Gamb1er

Gamb1er

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 29 posts
  • Time Online: 18h 36m 45s

+1 to all above questions

1e380366128d6ceb3a0fb1397b0ba808.png

D J

D J

Manager

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 245 posts
  • Time Online: 17d 4h 12m 5s
Dung items won't be lost.

Whatever your amount donated is is the amount you will receive in donator points.

Trivia - boss - etc won't be reset.

EfIsck8.png

giphy.gif

Rank #1 on Hiscores

-First to get Completionist Cape!

B A D H

B A D H

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 61 posts

Dung items won't be lost.

Whatever your amount donated is is the amount you will receive in donator points.

Trivia - boss - etc won't be reset.

What about untradeables like pets ETC?

Infamous

Infamous

Abyssal Demon (level: 124)

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 132 posts
  • Username(s):Infamous
  • Clan:Help
  • Time Online: 6d 7h 40m 51s

Comp. achievements will remain as well I hope?

detective.jpg

-Infamous-

-Clue-

Kentucky

Kentucky

• Members
  • rsps
  • 6 posts
  • Time Online: 21h 11m 42s

rip 4/22/17 also rip too the in name donor sellers who are geting bent over and fucked in the ass after reset

• ohiofort01 likes this

Smulme

Smulme

• Members
  • rsps
  • 3 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 4h 42m 11s

Good job dj! this is what i have waited for! this will help this server alot! and the server will shine once again! thanks for listening to me :)^^

Dripz

Dripz

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 395 posts
  • Username(s):Dripz
  • Clan:The Boys
  • Time Online: 21d 14h 43m 27s

im sure achievements are staying but items/money will be removed untradeables like Chaotic/primals void im sure all stay  

Posted Image

stalin

stalin

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 19 posts
  • Time Online: 5h 9m 36s

Well done DJ, finally decided to reset the Eco after months of overinflation!

Durial 321

Durial 321

• Bronze Donator

• rsps
  • 33 posts
  • Username(s):Durial 321 ( In Game Name )
  • Clan:I Ride Solo.
  • Time Online: 2d 4h 10m 21s

Rip is all i can say.

Oii

Oii

Abyssal Demon (level: 124)

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 125 posts
  • Username(s):Oi
  • Clan:Solo
  • Time Online: 6d 3h 8m 1s

one part of me is happy about this, another part a litle bit afraid :) but i think everything will gonna be ok and we will play further!

Hello world! Have fun!

Pker Omg

Pker Omg

Banned

• Banned

• rsps
  • 219 posts
In my opinion the thing that destroys the economy definatelly are 2 points:

- STAKING
PEOPLE are over rares they get them due staking and are not even playing right...

- the low drop rate
People are killing actually A THOUSAND bosses and did not even get a single rare.

This is stupid!

^^

axiioo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 159 user(s)

Mohrs, M S R, Deadly Fart, Ajw, wax, Perfectly, Bio, siploe, darioo, ikenny, lebzakiller, chacksen, nthedeadmap, Ghost0162, Buddha, khalil, Durial 321, Sane, Cosmos, walk, z7 undrworld, ohiofort01, phu, Dichter, NoRcEk, Nealth, Jefferygods, darkiee, meth head, Bradleyy, iVenom, Iyaz, Uchiha, B A D H, Swirvy, nightraptor, BMD, Dylandopp, quartz, cr4zy, gogeta, Seankaiser1, Arentas77, Indomite, D J, gold digger, Matrix1660, Acerhawk, Gamb1er, colourfool1, Jord, stalin, Higher, raphael, Rob Pk, Sir Kingg, wisealex1, Pariah, vkillerv, crimson king, imtha12nv, Raamastak, zakk, juuu, Simpleman, StreetPig, Arithmatic, foxhound, Heroic, M A R I N E, Saxon, Toss turtle, a s m r, Cuddlemouse, theOGcookie, Eerie, Kentucky, Iron Maslin, Synax, burnie009, mageownsu, Oii, dillydally, 1 need mon3y, Cosmic Rune, Smulme, Apache Ah64, life on x, haantje30, Celestial, LippyLapras, Malter, Daddy, Distinction, hehexd6969, Tehh Cow, Smeagols, lysolvivid, Infamous, Lyko, D luffy, norii123, Jet Kai, Azase, Typui, Kaamea, Cow, Strings, S U O M I, kuksi, nixk31, im a better person, juceeluwson, willus, Wild4killz, internet, divine winds, new era pk, Think, Chinese Jew, Winning, Sparc blac, Rangeallday, Insecure, youbledred, syephro, Prophet, 8 mile, almostlaid, Dtc Lukas, Dead Tree, Pink Grapes, andrea love, King Co, Tech N9ne, Dripz, Concerned user, Bbwlover, Nemes, dipchips, aq4u, lemmtim, Piengsu, boiz, Desire, Samurai Jack, londonfalls, Bayfront, Grayfox, drugspiletje, Iron Ai, blow addict, Maid Solid, clifford, torvaxxl, b3ast, Fe Fuo, xkillax, Spartakyste