Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Important Information/Eco Reset

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

willus

willus

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 233 posts
  • Username(s):Willus, William, Airjordan
  • Time Online: 15d 2h 12m 57s

good job boys keep up the good work XD

Bro. Do you even read the threads or do you just reply automatically?

Pker Omg

Pker Omg

Banned

• Banned

• rsps
  • 219 posts
@willus he is just spamming everything is good work or good job or +1 ....

axiioo.png

Typui

Typui

Abyssal Demon (level: 124)

• Respected Member

• rsps
  • 156 posts
  • Username(s):Typui
  • Time Online: 10d 14h 10m 36s
So I will keep my pets? 😁
Rip supplies I collected for the exp grind...

haantje30

haantje30

King Black Dragon (level: 276)

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 314 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Clan:The Oldies
  • Time Online: 22d 2h 30m 8s

I quite like and dislike this... 1 question: are dungeoneering,slayer,trivia points and everything like that in quest tab still there? or will they be set to 0 aswell?

Posted Image

Oii

Oii

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 125 posts
  • Username(s):Oi
  • Clan:Solo
  • Time Online: 6d 3h 8m 1s

I quite like and dislike this... 1 question: are dungeoneering,slayer,trivia points and everything like that in quest tab still there? or will they be set to 0 aswell?

read thread, @DJ answered that pointas are kept, dungenoneering untradables are kept as well.....

Hello world! Have fun!

haantje30

haantje30

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 314 posts

read thread, @DJ answered that pointas are kept, dungenoneering untradables are kept as well.....

Dude i panicked, shht

Posted Image

Apache Ah64

Apache Ah64

Simplicity Developer

• Developer

• rsps
  • 8 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 4h 36m 14s

I would like to add something to DJ's original post in order to clarify what will happen and address your doubts and uncertainties.

Untradeables

All untradeable items will be kept. This includes special items that were received from events, pets, etc.

Donation point refund

We will write an algorithm to convert the total amount you donated to each package of credits available in the store at the moment. That would mean that if you donated a total amount of $400 you will receive 400 credits and a bonus of 150 credits. If you've donated $700 you will receive 700 credits and and a bonus of 250 credits.

Compensation

We are working on some kind of reward for the trouble of the players. This will include a new starter package, a mystery box that will allow you to get a special item and some kind of untradeable like a Veteran cape.

colourfool1

colourfool1

Noob (level: 3)

• Diamond Donator
  • rsps
  • 3 posts
  • Time Online: 8h 40m 14s

So what will happen to our points? eg boss points trivia points loyalty points?

Still on the fence with this but you know I loves you all!!

lemmtim

lemmtim

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 75 posts
  • Time Online: 10d 12h 42m 41s
U keep the trivia points and boss points. Not sure about loyalty points thou

willus

willus

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 233 posts

Loyalty points will be kept too.

Pker Omg

Pker Omg

Banned

• Banned

• rsps
  • 219 posts
And what will happen with that surprise thing for old players what was told by the admins a few days ago???

axiioo.png

Cosmos

Cosmos

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 17 posts
  • Time Online: 22h 33m 40s

THIS SOLVES NOTHING.

Except getting rid of the loyal players you've had for months.. and the few that remain.

Alternative options.

WHY not ECO reset by limiting all items in everyone's BANK TO 1 of each item. This way people who have worked hard to get rare drops can keep 1 of them. The people destroying the ECO are Fp'ing nubs who yell "fping rares" or "fping 20b+" the people with 5 sets of torva + (All the server knows who they are)

(This is my idea I hope you'll consider)

on a personal note..

IRON MEN SHOULD NOT FACE RESET!!  there are only 2 OF US that are hard players (me and jeffereygods) both 550 hours + played

We do not contribute to the Eco. We should not face this issue. Especially as we're both Completionists and have banks that have NO threat to the economy. We have to use POINTS to buy everything... SLAYER HELM / RINGS I / GLACOR BOOTS /SUMMON IMP/ WEALTH etc. Leave us alone please.

AT LEAST before you make this decision.. Log on my account and Have a look at my bank..

If you eco reset.. you basically destroy everything I've worked for.

Last point is.. I purchased $ donations on AJW's birthday for 50% extra points (should show up on your receipts) By Resetting you're taking away what I've payed for. I hope this will be taken into account.

PLEASE MAKE CLEAR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Last thing I wanna do is quit because you guys can't be arsed to find a fair alternative that might save this server.. because in the last month you've run it into the ground.

Thanks - Irony

• Bio, Sparc blac and Cuddlemouse like this

Sparc blac

Sparc blac

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Silver Donator

• rsps
  • 22 posts
  • Username(s):Sparc blac
  • Clan:Legends
  • Time Online: 2d 1h 23m 6s

THIS SOLVES NOTHING.

Except getting rid of the loyal players you've had for months.. and the few that remain.

Alternative options.

WHY not ECO reset by limiting all items in everyone's BANK TO 1 of each item. This way people who have worked hard to get rare drops can keep 1 of them. The people destroying the ECO are Fp'ing nubs who yell "fping rares" or "fping 20b+" the people with 5 sets of torva + (All the server knows who they are)

(This is my idea I hope you'll consider)

on a personal note..

IRON MEN SHOULD NOT FACE RESET!!  there are only 2 OF US that are hard players (me and jeffereygods) both 550 hours + played

We do not contribute to the Eco. We should not face this issue. Especially as we're both Completionists and have banks that have NO threat to the economy. We have to use POINTS to buy everything... SLAYER HELM / RINGS I / GLACOR BOOTS /SUMMON IMP/ WEALTH etc. Leave us alone please.

AT LEAST before you make this decision.. Log on my account and Have a look at my bank..

If you eco reset.. you basically destroy everything I've worked for.

Last point is.. I purchased $ donations on AJW's birthday for 50% extra points (should show up on your receipts) By Resetting you're taking away what I've payed for. I hope this will be taken into account.

PLEASE MAKE CLEAR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Last thing I wanna do is quit because you guys can't be arsed to find a fair alternative that might save this server.. because in the last month you've run it into the ground.

Thanks - Irony

I also purchased donations on AJW's birthday, and also agree that ironman should not be affected at all by this considering they aren't even a part of the economy...

Posted Image

haantje30

haantje30

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 314 posts
if you donated a total amount of $400 you will receive 400 credits and a bonus of 150 credits. If you've donated $700 you will receive 700 credits and and a bonus of 250 credits.

sorry but this is so stupid.... flooding the server again
Posted Image

willus

willus

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 233 posts

if you donated a total amount of $400 you will receive 400 credits and a bonus of 150 credits. If you've donated $700 you will receive 700 credits and and a bonus of 250 credits.

sorry but this is so stupid.... flooding the server again

It's not, it's only fair to those that have donated a lot. You only have $100 donated that's why you don't like this.  :P 

haantje30

haantje30

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 314 posts

It's not, it's only fair to those that have donated a lot. You only have $100 donated that's why you don't like this.  :P 

the whole point of the reset is making everybody start from 0 again.. 1 dp / 1$ is fair, giving out any type on bonus will make the server flood again...

• zakk likes this
Posted Image

zakk

zakk

Revenant Imp (level: 91)

• Ruby Donator

• rsps
  • 97 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 16h 34m 40s

sweet sounds good

Kaamea

Kaamea

Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• rsps
  • 122 posts
  • Time Online: 38d 11h 47m 12s

I don't have any idea about the current state of the server economy, but in my opinion this is not the solution.

A few reasons why not:

• The economy will be flooded with money and items same way as before eventually takes a few months.
  • You refunding the donator points. Yes I see the point of that, but there will be a lot of items flooded to the economy within a few minutes of the reset.

In my opinion there should been economy sinks implemented instead of "economy reset" whatever you want to call it. This decision seems to be made out of frustration and this definitely is not long term solution.

• Bio and haantje30 like this

Posted Image

Nealth

Nealth

Server Support

• Banned

• rsps
  • 85 posts
  • Username(s):Nealth, Mizore
  • Clan:Help

Oh well

I'm down for a reset

sig_for_nealth_by_archeden-db77t1r.png

Oii

Oii

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 125 posts
  • Username(s):Oi
  • Clan:Solo
  • Time Online: 6d 3h 8m 1s

I don't have any idea about the current state of the server economy, but in my opinion this is not the solution.

A few reasons why not:

• The economy will be flooded with money and items same way as before eventually takes a few months.
  • You refunding the donator points. Yes I see the point of that, but there will be a lot of items flooded to the economy within a few minutes of the reset.

In my opinion there should been economy sinks implemented instead of "economy reset" whatever you want to call it. This decision seems to be made out of frustration and this definitely is not long term solution.

Part of me agree, and as i offered some time ago in suggestions, better solution would be that admins would buy stuff cheaper or for some points (donation, vote, slayer etc) and remove that items. so they would control item quantity in game, as well as not reseting server.

Or one option to make loose items after death (not only wild) and make random 2-3 items disappear from floor before picking

Hello world! Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 159 user(s)

Mohrs, M S R, Deadly Fart, Ajw, wax, Perfectly, Bio, siploe, darioo, ikenny, lebzakiller, chacksen, nthedeadmap, Ghost0162, Buddha, khalil, Durial 321, Sane, Cosmos, walk, z7 undrworld, ohiofort01, phu, Dichter, NoRcEk, Nealth, Jefferygods, darkiee, meth head, Bradleyy, iVenom, Iyaz, Uchiha, B A D H, Swirvy, nightraptor, BMD, Dylandopp, quartz, cr4zy, gogeta, Seankaiser1, Arentas77, Indomite, D J, gold digger, Matrix1660, Acerhawk, Gamb1er, colourfool1, Jord, stalin, Higher, raphael, Rob Pk, Sir Kingg, wisealex1, Pariah, vkillerv, crimson king, imtha12nv, Raamastak, zakk, juuu, Simpleman, StreetPig, Arithmatic, foxhound, Heroic, M A R I N E, Saxon, Toss turtle, a s m r, Cuddlemouse, theOGcookie, Eerie, Kentucky, Iron Maslin, Synax, burnie009, mageownsu, Oii, dillydally, 1 need mon3y, Cosmic Rune, Smulme, Apache Ah64, life on x, haantje30, Celestial, LippyLapras, Malter, Daddy, Distinction, hehexd6969, Tehh Cow, Smeagols, lysolvivid, Infamous, Lyko, D luffy, norii123, Jet Kai, Azase, Typui, Kaamea, Cow, Strings, S U O M I, kuksi, nixk31, im a better person, juceeluwson, willus, Wild4killz, internet, divine winds, new era pk, Think, Chinese Jew, Winning, Sparc blac, Rangeallday, Insecure, youbledred, syephro, Prophet, 8 mile, almostlaid, Dtc Lukas, Dead Tree, Pink Grapes, andrea love, King Co, Tech N9ne, Dripz, Concerned user, Bbwlover, Nemes, dipchips, aq4u, lemmtim, Piengsu, boiz, Desire, Samurai Jack, londonfalls, Bayfront, Grayfox, drugspiletje, Iron Ai, blow addict, Maid Solid, clifford, torvaxxl, b3ast, Fe Fuo, xkillax, Spartakyste