Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

POLL for ECO RESET = (discussion/idea's/problems/thoughts)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: ECO RESET POLL

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Should the ECO reset be Reconsidered and Changed?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Should IRON MEN face eco reset

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Will you still Play if ECO RESET goe's ahead?

Vote Guests cannot vote

Cosmos

Cosmos

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 17 posts
  • Time Online: 22h 33m 40s

ECO RESET??? WHY? And what can you expect to happen.

Well Here you can post your idea's before it happens. These are my opinions from past experiences which I thought I may share.
the goal of this is to make sure we all have a voice considering all who read this have experienced how shit the server has gotten lately.

So

THIS IS WHAT WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN IF WHAT DJ SAYS DOES INDEED HAPPEN.

Problems:
RUBY & PLATINUM donators get back 1000+ & 500+ donator points refunded .. They'll buy Torva and a lot of other HIGH VALUE items. And DESTROY the economy instantly making the server a shitty place to be.

People who have quit due to exams will come back and quit forever due to this.

The people who have not donated because they want a harder game will be persecuted.. Yes donating is important but these people VOTE for the server and make up a mass percentage of total players.

People who have Donated properly using IRL money get shafted unless they bought donation scrolls.
Buying an item using your REAL LIFE money would now be void. Unless you spent them on  $donation scrolls instead of the item. DJ stated that you would get points back based on $ donated.

The good thing is it'll make the game feel NEW again and get rid of the item hoarders will hopefully fix the lack of gambling.... But doing it the the normal way will have dire effects to those who have been loyal throughout the last month or 2, and those who play the game for the GRIND not the GP

Seems messed up.

ALTERNATIVE OPTION

WHY not ECO reset by Leaving only 1 of each item currently in peoples banks.. That way there will be a limited number of everything rather than everyone buying max items upon reset.

This way people who have worked hard to get rare drops can keep 1 of them. 

The people destroying the ECO are Fp'ing nubs who yell "fping rares" or "fping 20b+" the people with 5 sets of torva + (All the server knows who they are) These people flood eco with 20 divines or 180 claws at a time when they need cash.. And ruins the game.

People only donate ONLY donate to get 1 of an item anyway.. Like full Torva or Blowpipe. no one donates and buys 5 divines or 5 Pernix chaps do they.
that way everyone who earnt an item from a boss gets to keep it and people with 10 sets of torva still have a torva set to use.

OUTCOME
less people quitting
Stable Economy
You wont need to refund donation points.
Iron Men will not be effected anyway near as bad.

Problems with this are minimal but those who have donated ALOT may suffer slightly.

on a personal note..
AS an iron man I thought I'd remind you all. There are 2 maxed iron men (myself and Jeffreygods)
We do not contribute to the Eco. We should not face this issue. Especially as we're both Completionists and have banks that have NO threat to the economy. We have to use POINTS to buy everything... SLAYER HELM / RINGS I / GLACOR BOOTS /SUMMON IMP/ WEALTH etc. Leave us alone please.

AT LEAST before you make this decision.. Log on my account and Have a look at my bank..
If you eco reset.. you basically destroy everything I've worked for. my alternative method lowers the destruction.

AND FINALLY..
PLEASE MAKE CLEAR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Last thing I wanna do is quit because you guys can't be arsed to find a fair alternative that might save this server.. because in the last month its been run into the ground.

Thanks - Irony

• Infamous likes this

haantje30

haantje30

King Black Dragon (level: 276)

• Banned

• rsps
  • 314 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Clan:The Oldies

i will just make 20 accounts and spread my wealth...

Posted Image

Sparc blac

Sparc blac

• Silver Donator

• rsps
  • 23 posts
  • Username(s):Sparc blac
  • Clan:Legends
  • Time Online: 2d 1h 29m 8s

This. Ironman should not be punished because the economy is shit, that's illogical.

• divine winds likes this
Posted Image

ohiofort01

ohiofort01

Noob (level: 3)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 12 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 7h 13m

YOU MY MAN GET MY +1!!! I 100% agree i mean ive worked hard to get from nothing to actaully haveing a bank worth something and honestly if i have to restart all what i have done i dont feel like doing it. so +1

Pker Omg

Pker Omg

Banned

• Banned

• rsps
  • 219 posts
I believe it's sad for ironman.

Well at first, a few points i agree!!!!!
Ironman should have DECISION if reset or no cause its way harder.
- reset all items
- or reset all stats
But not no reset.
Its an ECO BASED THING the "owners" of the server want to make.

If they think it's better,
Then it is.

An ecoreset for usual players is fully ok!!!
FPER are fucked uo! FPING should be bannable, also duping and staking.
It totally ruins the whole economy in getting tons of items.

Getting donor points back by value of donated
Is fully ok! People paid, so they receive their rewards.

Im a 100 dollar donor so i should get my points and bonus points.

But also im +1 in diamond and ruby donators...

Bro, 1000 points are WAAAAY TO MUCH!!!
A lot of people are not even real donators, they got it cause they asked or are friends of the admins.

In my opinion, gold+ and gold should get a SAME amount of points while lower donors should get their usual amount.

axiioo.png

Infamous

Infamous

Abyssal Demon (level: 124)

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 133 posts
  • Username(s):Infamous
  • Clan:Help
  • Time Online: 6d 7h 43m 25s
I'm just going to straight up say that, as an ironman, I'll play much less than I do now with an eco reset. I understand that it's for the economy, but ironmen don't play a part in that. Frankly, nobody wants to regrind for their drops either. Considering how well off I've made myself, I especially sympathize for those like I R O N Y and Jeff who've been around for a much longer time who will have to completely start over from where they are now. Again, I understand the meaning behind the reset, and I'm sure it will have a relatively positive long-term effect, but I promise that it's going to result in a loss of loyal players no matter what the intention behind it is. It just sucks that ironmen have to get dragged down because of this.

*sigh*

Who even knows anymore.

detective.jpg

-Infamous-

-Clue-

haantje30

haantje30

King Black Dragon (level: 276)

• Banned

• rsps
  • 314 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Clan:The Oldies

No No Yes for me @ the poll

Posted Image

Oii

Oii

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 126 posts
  • Username(s):Oi
  • Clan:Solo
  • Time Online: 6d 3h 16m 21s

Well i agree on some points.

I agree that we need ECO reset. there are too many spawned/duplicate/hacked items (Willus have created his bank screen, so good example :P )

I agree that Diamond+ donators should not received points more than 200;

I agree that ironemen should be considered (maybe some swap but not total reset);

i agree that people who donated real money (includes me) should get more points or some consider before reset then people who just bought donator scrolls which were duplicated 

I think eco reset is good - fresh start, but need to consider how to stop/catch/ban people who will duplicate items again, whose friends will spawn items again etc.

• Infamous and Cosmos like this
Hello world! Have fun!

Cosmos

Cosmos

• Members
  • rsps
  • 17 posts
  • Time Online: 22h 33m 40s

Well i agree on some points.

I agree that we need ECO reset. there are too many spawned/duplicate/hacked items (Willus have created his bank screen, so good example :P )

I agree that Diamond+ donators should not received points more than 200;

I agree that ironemen should be considered (maybe some swap but not total reset);

i agree that people who donated real money (includes me) should get more points or some consider before reset then people who just bought donator scrolls which were duplicated 

I think eco reset is good - fresh start, but need to consider how to stop/catch/ban people who will duplicate items again, whose friends will spawn items again etc.

I like this 100%

• Oii likes this

siploe

siploe

Ruby Donator

• Ruby Donator

• rsps
  • 551 posts
  • Time Online: 17d 13h 46m 44s
This poll won't help XD

giphy.gif

Tehh Cow

Tehh Cow

Server Support

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 89 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 3h 24m 8s

Although I disagree with the eco reset considering how the playerbase has already been dwindling these past couple of weeks, nothing can be done - it's already final. As for ironmen, I think they should also get reset because if they kept all their items, what's to stop them from drop trading or dying in the wildy to get sought after items to non-ironman accounts?

Jefferygods

Jefferygods

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 144 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 5h 39m 40s

Although I disagree with the eco reset considering how the playerbase has already been dwindling these past couple of weeks, nothing can be done - it's already final. As for ironmen, I think they should also get reset because if they kept all their items, what's to stop them from drop trading or dying in the wildy to get sought after items to non-ironman accounts?

I completely disagree with this statement because why would an ironman drop their hard earned items like next sets to non ironman's just to get a head start?
  • divine winds and Cosmos like this

No respect for Ironmans who donates!

Posted Image

Distinction

Distinction

Hill Giant (level: 28)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 43 posts
  • Time Online: 14h 13m 47s

I partly agree with some parts of your thread, I don't think the owners are stupid enough to be so cruel to reset iron men. If they do, well thats probably the stupidest decision ive ever seen an owner of a rsps do. Iron men have never taken, or given to the eco, Resetting them/us would just be a pure dick move.

As for the economy for non iron men, I personally think it does need a wipe, but some moderations. I don't think the whole 1 of every item thing would work, and thats because at some point, with players rising the eco has to grow. People are always going to get rich, people are always going to be above and beyond, for some people thats their aim, not to have the best skills but to accumalate the best bank. 

Perhaps maybe limiting people, once they have donor points, to one of each item to prevent people buying mass torva sets etc. Or making donor items untradable for a month or two till the eco sorts its self out.

The whole points business is hard to call, I dont think its the right choice, people who havent donated a single penny but have donor dollars should be benefiting, they paid 500M for 10 dollars in game, if im right thats not wiping the economy, as every 10dollar scroll sold, is effectively leaking 500m worth of items back into the game if you see what i mean?

The points should be given to those who have donated REAL money, and there should be some way to sort this out.

Im sure there are players with 1k$ upwards that havent spent a single penny, besides billions in game which is gonna result in flooding the eco with what u so desire to remove.

Distinction

Distinction

• Members
  • rsps
  • 43 posts

Okay so I mis understood the item thing, restricting everyones items in bank to the 1 of each item they had could maybe be a decent idea. e.g. people who have 5x torva only end up having 1x torva, theyve grafted equally amount of hard work getting that and the whole server wouldnt have to start from scratch

Infamous

Infamous

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 133 posts

I partly agree with some parts of your thread, I don't think the owners are stupid enough to be so cruel to reset iron men. If they do, well thats probably the stupidest decision ive ever seen an owner of a rsps do. Iron men have never taken, or given to the eco, Resetting them/us would just be a pure dick move.

As for the economy for non iron men, I personally think it does need a wipe, but some moderations. I don't think the whole 1 of every item thing would work, and thats because at some point, with players rising the eco has to grow. People are always going to get rich, people are always going to be above and beyond, for some people thats their aim, not to have the best skills but to accumalate the best bank.

Perhaps maybe limiting people, once they have donor points, to one of each item to prevent people buying mass torva sets etc. Or making donor items untradable for a month or two till the eco sorts its self out.

The whole points business is hard to call, I dont think its the right choice, people who havent donated a single penny but have donor dollars should be benefiting, they paid 500M for 10 dollars in game, if im right thats not wiping the economy, as every 10dollar scroll sold, is effectively leaking 500m worth of items back into the game if you see what i mean?

The points should be given to those who have donated REAL money, and there should be some way to sort this out.

Im sure there are players with 1k$ upwards that havent spent a single penny, besides billions in game which is gonna result in flooding the eco with what u so desire to remove.

Okay so I mis understood the item thing, restricting everyones items in bank to the 1 of each item they had could maybe be a decent idea. e.g. people who have 5x torva only end up having 1x torva, theyve grafted equally amount of hard work getting that and the whole server wouldnt have to start from scratch

Can you just edit your posts from now on instead of double posting please? It's painful to see you call other people's ideas about the eco reset stupid when you cba to edit second thoughts into a post :feels: No offense.

detective.jpg

-Infamous-

-Clue-

Distinction

Distinction

• Members
  • rsps
  • 43 posts

Can you just edit your posts from now on instead of double posting please? It's painful to see you call other people's ideas about the eco reset stupid when you cba to edit second thoughts into a post :feels: No offense.

What does me second posting have to do with anything i actually just said. Instead of whining about something that really makes no difference to your day whatsoever, just comment on what i said. at a time like this when everyones raging do you really think anybody cares about a double post. 

And i didnt call anythign he said about his idea stupid, turd

Infamous

Infamous

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 133 posts

What does me second posting have to do with anything i actually just said. Instead of whining about something that really makes no difference to your day whatsoever, just comment on what i said. at a time like this when everyones raging do you really think anybody cares about a double post. 

And i didnt call anythign he said about his idea stupid, turd

Not on this thread smh. You just don't come across as nice. Someone posted a possible solution regarding ironmen and the eco reset and you said it was dumb. I just don't think someone who doesn't know how to edit a post should be saying someone's ideas are stupid that's all.

detective.jpg

-Infamous-

-Clue-

Distinction

Distinction

• Members
  • rsps
  • 43 posts

Not on this thread smh. You just don't come across as nice. Someone posted a possible solution regarding ironmen and the eco reset and you said it was dumb. I just don't think someone who doesn't know how to edit a post should be saying someone's ideas are stupid that's all.

Lol your such a turd, I didnt say his idea was dumb at any point I've been talking to him about it on skype. and me double posting really has nothing to do with me putting my own opinion on this thread.

Please also highlight and enlighten me as to where i called his idea dumb you will make my day

Infamous

Infamous

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 133 posts

Lol your such a turd, I didnt say his idea was dumb at any point I've been talking to him about it on skype. and me double posting really has nothing to do with me putting my own opinion on this thread.

Please also highlight and enlighten me as to where i called his idea dumb you will make my day

Sure man, head on over to DJ's eco reset post :D

detective.jpg

-Infamous-

-Clue-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users