Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Dzone for gold+ donaters

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JsV

JsV

Moss Giant (level: 51)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 69 posts
  • Username(s):Jsv Iron JsV
  • Time Online: 6h 56m 31s

Hello readers,

I'd like to suggest a new donaterzone for gold+ donaters. Like the regular dzone it has a skilling area + the chest that is at the wildy resource area. 

What I really would like to see here is a new boss that drops flameburst defenders, flame gloves and a ring of devotion. These items should be the best in their slot. 

I also would like just some regular npc's that drop decent stuff. 

I know this suggestion is everything besides fully detailed.. But I'd like to know if players are interested in such area.

Have a nice day,

JsV

Deadluck

Deadluck

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 19 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 4h 15m 16s

DJ and AJ said this was gonna be happening... but idk maybe it was a cancelled project, because that was over 5 months ago :P

haantje30

haantje30

King Black Dragon (level: 276)

• Banned

• rsps
  • 314 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Clan:The Oldies

DJ and AJ said this was gonna be happening... but idk maybe it was a cancelled project, because that was over 5 months ago :P

DJ an AJ aren't here anymore. But that's another one with zulrah, coin orb and HCIM

Posted Image

raphael

raphael

• Diamond Donator

• rsps
  • 20 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 7h 18m 25s

Tbh i support this, but theres been a large back up on 'UPDATES' and its kinda depriving players of the content they deserve. I hope to see more in this upcoming month because i'm growing weary of waiting.

King Co

King Co

• Ruby Donator
  • rsps
  • 14 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 4h 25m 26s
Ruby donators should get their own zone cause diamond rank ($500) difference and we have one extra feature
Or at least add some more features (at least 5 or 6)

O My D3vil

O My D3vil

• Ruby Donator

• rsps
  • 27 posts
  • Clan:Overlord
  • Time Online: 8h 37m 19s

Support +1

haantje30

haantje30

King Black Dragon (level: 276)

• Banned

• rsps
  • 314 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Clan:The Oldies

Ruby donators should get their own zone cause diamond rank ($500) difference and we have one extra feature
Or at least add some more features (at least 5 or 6)

I'd say it would be gold/plat + since the benefits to those 2 donar ranks are just not worth it compared to silver.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users